Here I am sitting having lunch and wondering if it is possible to be too busy? The last week has been a haze of doing stuff and all of it for a change is heading in the right direction but focus is totally impossible with all of these things requiring time and differing skillsets. So what is happening?
1) I have a queue of clients waiting to come and see properties in Valencia and I have a lack of offer at the moment. That is not too bad but it means I have to go out and photograph and gauge properties as to their suitability for each client based on the feedback I have from them. Hopefully my new look website, Valencia Property, as you read this the old version is still up, will be ready very soon.
2) The Bootstrapping Book, now transmogrified into the Work in Spain book is ready. I have placed it into a couple of new websites www.workinspain.co and www.workinspain.org to do a simple split test. This took a lot longer than it normally would due to a rogue installation of WordPress on one of the sites. The sales page is done, the affiliate page is done, and the delivery page is now finished. So the question is when to launch it officially. Time will tell but the start of next week is looking favourite. Meanwhile if you want to buy it now and get ahead of the crowd just mooch on over to www.workinspain.co and order it. Simple checkout using Paypal or Credit Card through e-junkie. Or you could just click on the book cover.
3) I am working on a project with twenty other people. Excellent learning experience and also great to interact with people on projects but there are only so many hours in the day aren’t there.
4) The 100 videos project is still ongoing. As I write this we are up to number 52 and the feedback is excellent with offers of video work and social media work coming out of it too. But again there is a time issue.
5) The www.eldesafiodeinternet.com project has taken a bit of a backseat this week as I have been working on Screenflow videos for the www.marketsamurai.es project. If that last sentence means nothing to you then just “keep on walking there is nothing to see here people”.
Now ally that to a new rental website, an offer of collaboration on a property rental site, a group of Chinese investors wanting to come into Valencia, an offer to give social media conferences and my incipient love of all things social media and you can see where my problem may well be.
Luckily I can knock out blog posts in about ten minutes but then promoting them is another thing
Where would you draw the line?
(And by the way if you want to use the absolutely magnificent Screenflow then buy it below. However it is just for Macs)